Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Bike Named Su



Alright, I'm back and better than ever...Okay, maybe not better but I have a motorcycle now so that's gotta count for something, right? My wife is telling me it's past my bedtime so I'll keep this brief for now. She and I took the Motorcycle Safety Foundation course last summer and got our motorcycle endorsements. Unfortunately there was no money in the wedding budget for a motorcycle so we had to wait until last week to get them. We found the bikes we wanted for the price we wanted and finally got on the road last Saturday. This is my very first ride on my GS500F and another pic with my wife on her Ninja 250. To Be Continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice sir! I'm happy to see you happy. We talked about it a year ago, then we did it. No one does that now days.

Anonymous said...

http://pandora.com/

Use it while you draw or color. I recommend Air or Zero 7 type stations.