Tuesday, April 24, 2007

All things work together for good...


To those who love the Lord. Take, for example, my annoying idiosyncrasy of going to bed late but having to get up when my fiancee does. Sometimes it's because I have to take her to the train station but most of the time (like today) it's just because I need pitch blackness to sleep.

So today, instead of piddling around until I fell back asleep I decided to be productive and scan a few pics so that I could post them on this bad boy. Well, I ended up scanning just about all of them so now I can actually email them to the publisher.

So even though going to bed late and waking up early is usually a bad thing, if you have a posi-tude (that's positive attitude for the uninitiated) and that old American spirit, you can turn lemons into lemonade and start a lemonade stand. And then you can turn that into a franchise and venture into other business opportunities. Next thing you know you have more money than you can shake a stick at and realize that it's not all it's cracked up to be. So you start engaging in all manner of self-destructive behavior and eventually end up broke and in rehab...if you're lucky.

Yep, it's the American dream and the Drawing American is well on his way:)

Oh, and this is an elven monk for the supplement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm all about posi-itude!