Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Barbarian


Okay, I know. I know. Technically, this is Thursday, but I ended up working a shift for someone so I haven't had a chance to post anything. That being the case, as far as I'm concerned it's still Wednesday.

This barbarian is one of the first character sketches I came up with for the book and is actually probably the one I like most, so I hope it makes the cut. With most of the other designs I've done for this project, I came up with the character's look and then redrew them in a better pose. However, with this dude, I can't bring myself to redraw him and add some "life" to the figure. Oh well. Hopefully people will be so distracted by the shrunken head pommel that they don't notice that he's just kinda standing there with bad posture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice the shrunk'n head. The horned shoulder are cool. Nipple rings?! Something you want to tell me Mr. Smith? HHHHHHHmmmmmmmm?