Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ranger Joan


Okay, I'm gonna make this quick since I'm pretty tired and feeling down in general. My recent regime of drawing two hours a day (or mojo-ing, as I like to call it) worked wonders for my time management skills but, alas, I've strayed from the straight and narrow path.

To be honest, I haven't drawn one line in about three days and it's throwing everything off. I've regressed to feeling bad about all the time I've wasted but no longer. Starting tomorrow I vow to return to a more disciplined mojo schedule. Why not start tonight? Well, two reasons really. 1) My fiancee is sleeping on the couch so I can't turn on the lights and 2) I'm really sleepy.

This'll be the last day of slacking (or as I call it, Cedricism or Shokhanism) for the Drawing American. Over and out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice costume, good detailing , natural posing.....but you cheated.......oh, yeah.....there is no cheating in art.